MSA Tilburg is the only Muslim student association that is situated in Tilburg. We seek to educate Muslim students about the various aspects of Islam, hoping to increase Islamic and academic knowledge. Unity and accessibility are assets that our team is extremely proud of.
Are you a visionary? And do you want to make a real difference? As the chairman, you are responsible for the overall functioning of the organisation. With your managing expertise and your sense of responsibility, your goal will be to take MSA Tilburg, together with the team to a higher level.
- Responsible for the organisation of meetings.
- Ensuring that committee- and board members remain motivated.
- Monitoring the execution of tasks.
- Representing the association internally and externally.
- Networking with organisations within Tilburg.
This is you
- You have great networking skills.
- You have strong communication and cooperation skills.
- You are able to motivate team members.
- You want to be active for the Muslim students.
- You are someone who can make the right decisions at the right time.
- You think creating support is an important way to make a decision
- You have a professional attitude.
- You are available for at least 8 hours a week.
We offer you
Within MSA Tilburg we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the Muslim community. Within MSA Tilburg you will have the optimal opportunity to develop yourself both personally and professionally. You will become part of a motivated team, where cooperation and creativity are of paramount importance. You also have access to exclusive workshops and training sessions.
De onderstaande vragen mogen ook in het Nederlands beantwoord worden.